Become a pb&j TV Authorized Integrator.
Are you a dedicated individual ready to service and install pb&j TV systems, wish to acquire marketable skills, and join a national network of qualified and successful installers?
Candidates or companies should have effective experience in Small Business low-voltage wiring practices. This position will require you to work face-to-face with the PBJ-Management Team as well as with pb&j TV Clients, and to represent yourself professionally in both situations. The installation of PBJ Systems are conducted in a variety of locations and under varying circumstances and conditions.
The ideal candidates should be able to (at minimum):
- Interpret electrical drawings, technical bulletins and building plans.
- Instruct/Teach/Train subscribers or customers in system operation procedures and care of equipment.
- Provide references that are willing to attest to the quality of your work, and have that work examined for acceptability by PBJ.
- Have a minimum of three years work experience as a low voltage installer, or a position with similar related duties which should be in the fields of IPTV, CCTV and Audio/Video.
After a thorough evaluation, you would become an approved service technician and expected to exhibit acceptable performance in the following:
- Install, dismantle, and maintain PBJ systems and other related equipment as required.
- Test and evaluate system components to ensure establishment of service.
- Provide onsite operating instructions to appropriate personnel.
- Report defective material or inaccuracies in job information that may result in inadequate protection.
Working with pb&j TV means being part of a world class team of professionals where you will find the tools, resources and support to help you explore opportunities within the low voltage field and realize your full potential!